The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Motion Pictures - Robert Abele Ok, let me justify my 5 star rating. No, this is not an amazing piece of literature. Hell, I don't think it can even be called literature. It's a book about a film series.

The Complete Archive takes us through the journey of all 5 Twilight movies. Woven throughout each movie are introductions to the actors, and not just the main three. It talks about the wolves and the humans, and all the new vampires brought in during the finale one. There are memories written from producers, directors, and actors. On top of that, there are replica film call sheets, movie premiere tickets, and more.

Why give this 5 stars? Because of the feeling of nostalgia I got flipping through each page. It brought back the feelings of excitement I had when I saw Twilight in the theater for the first time. It made me forget about all the drama and hype surrounding the actors and made me excited for the finale movie, which, honestly, I hadn't been excited for lately.

So, good job. Thank you for this wonderful souvenir to commemorate this film journey.