Blue is for Nightmares - Laurie Faria Stolarz I actually found myself frustrated and just generally mad at a majority of the characters in this book. I liked Stacey, even though I wish she would have been a little more vocal and stood up for herself more. And I really liked Chad, he seemed like just a generally sweet guy. Oh and PJ, can't forget PJ. I was always entertained by him.

However, Drea - she's lucky that Stacey was her friend and not me. I found her character to be selfish, manipulative, and very self-centered. It was really hard to find anything redeeming about her.

And then there's Amber - whoa. I just did not like her. To me, she was two-faced. Always going with the person who held the power. She was flighty and just not a friend.

I've heard good things about this series from a friend and while she hasn't read this book, she's read the rest of the series and loved it. So I will continue and hope that I don't want to kill any of Stacey's friends.

Side note, I'm really glad they explained the peeing thing cause that was just a little too weird for my taste.