Matched  - Ally Condie I heard so much about this book before actually sitting down to read it. And wow. I read it in about 4 hours. I just couldn't stop. What a great portrayal of societies values versus our own. Cassia only knows this life - the life that society picks for you. Everything about your life is decided for you - who you love, when you die, your job, everything. But due to a "glitch" in the system, Cassia starts to question what exactly is best for her, starting with her match: best friend, Xander.

This is one book where I honestly loved both of the male love interests. In Xander, Cassia is safe. There's a relationship already established, one based on friendship and you can see how easy it is for them to be together. Then there's Ky. Cassia only noticed him because of the system glitch, but what unfolds between them is written so beautifully and progresses at a pace where you see their love forming.

The ending was heartbreaking and I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel to see what will happen.