Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, Book 5) - Richelle Mead Wow, what an ending. I think that ending made up for the frustrations I felt throughout this book. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE Dimitri and when he was changed back I was estatic. It is Rose where my frustrations lie. I understand that Dimitri was her first love and that's something that's hard to get over. But she should have been honest with Adrian about it. Not lie and tell him that she will be with him even after Dimitri returns. She broke his heart once in this book and even though she says she's willing to try again and let Dimitri go, I still feel that Adrian will get his heart broken yet again. NOT OKAY! On a side note, I am happy that Lissa and Christian are back together. I adore Christian and find that I can tolerate Lissa more when she is with him.

Now for the questions: Who is this illegitimate child Lissa's father has? Is it someone that we know? Who killed the Queen? And why blame it on Rose? What is Rose's fathers role in all of this? WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN???